November 11, 2009

RANDOMNESS

Do any of you watch "Ugly Betty"? If not it's such a great show! Steve actually got me into it a few years ago... the most recent episode has a great scene at the end! Betty is missing her ex, he brings a date to the party they are both attending (We've ALL been there before! You know you can relate...).....she talks to him for a bit, but then walks away to dance to Billy Idol's "Dancing With Myself" all alone! This scene gave me such a good feeling! She seemed so carefree! Skip forward to 4 mins & 50 seconds...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPLeooK51I0

*****

Eyes Lips Face aka ELF (super cheap) (www.eyeslipsface.com) cosmetics are now being sold @ Target! I walked by this display last night...

Check out Amy's sexy animal print tights! Too cute!!! She sent me this phone pic, I sooo had to post it!

*****

I really despise Chris Brown....but I'm loving his 2 new songs & videos. I'm hating myself for that...but I can't get them outta my head ever since Girls Night In the other night...In a good way. They make me want to bust a move.

"I Can Transform Ya" Chris Brown ft/ Lil Wayne & Swizz Beatz

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I loved that part of Ugly Betty. I had to watch it 3 times on DVR!! Great show. Did you read it might get canceled b/c they are getting good ratings?
I hope its not true! :(