November 23, 2009

RANDOM

Saturday night I almost flushed my phone down the toilet. Yah, that's right...I dropped it right in the ole commode (one of my sister's favorite words!) @ Crystal & Nick's place. It was major sloooooooooooow motion! I had it in the pocket of my sweater when I heard a PLOP! Noooooooooooooooo I screamed! I reached in as fast as I could, took it out, dried it off, shook it a bit & removed the battery until the next morning. Surprisingly drying the battery out worked, cause it seems to be totally fine! WOW am I lucky....just had to share this lovely story. :)


This will be me @ 6pm this fine evening! I'm checking out Salon One Day Spa in Dayville, CT thanks to Crystal & Nichole! They suggested this place for me to get a facial. Sooo I went ahead and booked one! Looooooooooove getting facials. Fun stuff! Can't wait!

"The Blind Side" was a MUST SEE!!! Such a heartfelt story! I had a smile on my face & tears in my eyes the entire time...We went to see it Fri night after dinner but it was sold out, so we went back Saturday afternoon & caught the amazing flick. This was what it looked like outside of the movie theaters...."New Moon" overload! Teenie boppers everywhere! HA!

So I totally closed the fridge door on Boo yesterday...I was loading it with groceries & then closed it when I was done. About 5 mins later I noticed Boo missing & thought he had gotten outside. I started searching the front & back yard as well as the inside of the house. I finally heard him meowing but couldn't figure out where he was, until I got back into the kitchen...OOOPS! ;) He must have liked it in there bc he hopped inside again before I left for work today! Bad kitty!

***On an unfortunate note...Sunday morning when we left our house to go to the grocery store we noticed our mailbox was missing....we eventually found it thrown & bashed up a bit in our neighbor’s yard, along with tire tracks next to it. We have a feeling it was someone close to our age that was drunk & just being plain mean. It's so upsetting...how immature can someone be? Especially being close to 30 years of age??? GET A LIFE!!!....We talked to our neighbors where we found our mailbox since their yard was driven in-they wrong do-ers left some lovely muddy tracks. I started to cry as I got back into the car. Once you buy & own your own home & the things that go in it our outside of it you realize how important your property is to you. We spent almost $100 on our mailbox along w/ the stickers that read #33 & DANIS! Steve did such a good job on his 1st project-putting it together & making it look all nice the week we moved in! What this F'er did is sooo wrong! They obviously don't have a heart. Hopefully the police report we filed, along with the police report that our neighbors filed will help us find out who did this bad deed.....

No comments: