November 5, 2009

RANDOM

This is my new zebra print shirt that I am wearing. I'm feeling pretty darn fierce today. :)


Rihanna is going to be on 20/20 tomorrow night. She plans to tell her side of the Chris Brown story.

Did you know Scarlett Johansson sings??? Yes she does! Her & Pete Yorn have a duet album out in stores! They were on ELLEN the other day! She has a beautiful, distinct voice. I am sooo picking up a copy of this CD tomorrow!


BATH & BODY WORKS...Print off this coupon or google it! $10 off any $30 purchase! Act fast!

3 comments:

elcw said...

Her CD has been in Star Bucks...fyi :o)

Our Lovely Life said...

wow thanks for letting me know about the coupon! I'm going to pring that thing out! And I'm going to watch 20/20, I'd like to hear what she has to say about that whole situation. I'm still so sad for her.

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

love it - you can pull anything off!!!