November 9, 2009

A FEW THINGS

This FABULOUSLY FUNKY accent chair is my (early) birthday gift from Steve! We found it @ TJ Maxx recently! I sooo had to have it for our "sunflower" themed dining room! It's a really pretty green velour fabric! Super soft! Thanks babe! You are too good to me! :)..... Next to the chair you'll notice a cute lil sunflower night light. This was one of our wedding gifts from my sister Ashley & bro-in-law Louis! Thanks guys! We love it! It was well worth the $20 Ash! HA!


Yes, we have a gumball machine in our kitchen! Fun huh?

At first we thought this was really cute...Boo getting acquainted to our "no name" fish...
until...THIS happened! CRASH!!! What a mess! Luckily our "no name" fish (that I've had for at least 6 years) is still alive! But the pretty glass bowl is gone for good.

1 comment:

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

FABULOUS chair! I love it!! And the gumball machine is awesome - there would not be many left in there if it were in my kitchen :) I'm glad your fishie survived the flood!