November 13, 2009

HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH

I honestly had no idea today was the 13th for most of the morning....normally I look forward to significant dates like this!....Today has been a good day, going by fast for the most part! Especially since Amy & I ate lunch together....virtually. :) HA! Great idea Amy-it was fun!


Sooooooooooo let’s see as far as this weekend we have a few “mights/maybes” on the agenda….
***

FRI: We might/maybe go to this winery in CT that our neighbor Ric’s girlfriend Felicity works at!
*
SAT: I am going to check out the Sterling Flea Market in the Town Hall pretty much right behind our house…I LOVE flea markets/antiques/craft fairs! I hope to find some goodies while I am there….then we might/maybe go to Mystic Aquarium w/ Matt (Steve’s bro), Nichole & the kids Leah & Avery… as well as dinner in that area if the weather allows us. The aquarium is on the small side-unlike the huge one in Baltimore, MD that I am used to! But it should still be a great time!....Nichole informed us that ½ of the exhibits at the aquarium are outside so if it’s not 50* & rainy like they are calling for, we will keep our plans….if it is then they will probably just come out our way to meet our kitten Boo & grab something to eat somewhere.


*
SUN: Get this! I am photographing my friend Michele & her cute lil family for their Christmas cards @ 10am! I am sooooooo excited!!! I have never done this before! Gotta start somewhere right? They are sooooo gonna be my guinea pigs! HA! I can’t wait! I have some ideas & props AND Michele, Josh, lil Alex & Lilly have some wardrobe changes! PLUS I will get to use my 2nd (early) birthday gift from Steve! He gave me a tripod camera stand last night!...Keep a look out for these photos next week! I may even start a 2nd blog just for “professional” photos! YAY!

NOTE:
The TV show TRUEBLOOD is now offering their own jewelry line! Interesting. I'll have to admit, there are some pretty cool pieces available...

4 comments:

elcw said...

Aw COOOOL! I used to take Jesse & Shaun's family Holiday card every year! This is the first year that I won't be taking their picture :o( makes me sad.
I LOVE photography too ...obviously... so if you start a company can I be your assistant? thanks ;o)
LOVE YOU!

Care said...

that's awesome! congrats, Shannon! the pics will be GREAT!

Anonymous said...

I went to Mystic Aquarium over the summer....honestly, I don't think it's worth the price. Go walk around the shops in Mystic instead. The aquarium is not that great.

...Yvonne said...

LOVE that collection! I'm an avid TrueBlood fan.

Also... feel free to drop by my blog to accept your AWARD!!!

Love yah :)