November 24, 2009

MORE RANDOM

I really wanna rock the red lipstick...just not sure if I can do it in CT & RI...Maybe DC, CA or NY!
What do you think? Steve's response this morning was WOAH right before I kissed him goodbye...
Boo loves watching TV as much as we do.....
Victoria's Secret one day sale! Hurry! Offer code: ITEM20
Would you be my friend if I purchased this sweater? And wore it just like this?

Pottery Barn-FREE SHIPPING on Christmas decorations! Hurry!

Mmm! I smelled Mariah Carey's "Luscious Pink" perfume the other day! It smells sooo pretty!
Louis! Cartel's new CD is out in stores! They are starting to tour again! Yesssssssss!

1 comment:

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

I love the red on you - you can totally rock it in CT! And you crack me up about that sweater :)