November 18, 2009

MY HUBBY & FAMILY LOVES ME :)

Tomorrow is the big 2-9! :) Holy old. HA! Just kidding, it really doesn't bother me....since I'm involved w/ planning this HUGE event at work that's tomorrow night I will only be in the office for a few hours tomorrow morning before I head to the hotel that it's being held at. My hubby & family are sooo smart... I received these WONDERFUL goodies a day early!!! Steve sent me super BEAUTIFUL 2 dozen roses-red, yellow, orange, pink & white! AND my family (Mom, Dad, Ash, Lou & Maddy) sent me chocolate covered strawberries (my FAV!), a cute coffee mug & birthday balloons! What a LOVELY surprise from all of them! I have been so busy today (& the past few weeks) getting these goodies didn’t even cross my mind! Thank you everyone for making me feel so special on my (early) birthday!!! YAY! SMILE! :)

No comments: