February 27, 2009

SHOE-A-HOLIC

Ever since I was younger I have been a SHOE-A-HOLIC! I have many, many, many shoes! To most people's surprise I actually wear all of them! I get most of them from Payless, Ross, Marshalls, TJ Max...etc. I seriously never spend over roughly $20 for a pair of shoes. Id rather have more for my money! I love variety!......Now about the photo below...When my parents came into town last weekend they brought several bags of clothes & shoes that my sister didn’t want anymore. These are the shoes I decided to keep! Thank you for contributing to my addiction Ashley! I can't wait to wear all of these adorable & colorful styles!

2 comments:

Care said...

I wish my sister and I wore the same size! that would be awesome! Have you seen shopaholic? you'd love it.

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

cute shoes! I want a sister with good taste :) Yes you would definitely love Shopaholic :)