February 20, 2009

GO RED FOR WOMEN

Sunday night we all got decked out in RED to for Cat Country's "Go Red For Women" country concert!!! The 7 of us had such a great time dressing up & attending this awesome shin dig! The tix were only $15 & went towards a great cause! Women's heart disease if you didn’t know… The event was held at the Crown Plaza hotel in Warwick, RI. The artists were Jessica Andrews ("I am Rosemary's granddaughter, spitting image of my father…", Jamie O'Neal ("When I think about angels, I think about you…"), Jason Michael Carroll & some other guy who I didn’t seem to recognize by his face or his songs….Here are some of the photos from our fun filled night! Including the 2 group shots we had taken on the red carpet! Check out Bryan's sweet red jacket! It was PERFECT for the occasion. Can you believe he was the only one that had one like this? ;)

The girls! Sue (& her cute red heels!), Crystal & Me...
The boys! Bryan, Jesse (lovely!), Nick & Steve! How cute... This is me & Jesse....he is on the market ladies!
Me & Steve...
My lover! What a cutie!
We had to have a shoe shot of course!

Crystal & Nick! AWE!

Sue & Bryan! AWE!
Thanks for capturing this Sue! So sneaky you are! Jesse...I think he's got something there! Just a great look! ;)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

i am way jealous. this looks like it was a shit-ton of fun.