February 12, 2009

SPRING IS ALMOST HERE

Or at least it feels like it....currently the temp is 50*!!! It is sooo warm outside I LOVE it! It has been pretty warm this whole week. Last night I drove home from work w/ the windows down, unbelievable, I know. I truly feel Spring is right around the corner! I am sooo excited I can’t contain myself. In lue of the pleasant weather I decided to wear my $5 yellow jacket from Ross! It's very "Spring-ish". (Yes, Kippy hangs out w/ me while I get ready in the mornings…)

Hello gorgeous sky!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

i hope she didn't poop on your sleeve and you not notice all day...kind of like when steve went to work with bird crap on his shirt...

Anonymous said...

I KNEW the one comment had to be from Nat and I knew it was gonna be about your bird friend :o) hahaha...em :o)