February 16, 2009

PROVIDENCE BRUINS HOCKEY

Fri night myself, Steve, KC & Jess went to the Providence Bruins Ice Hockey game! The Bruins played the San Antonio Rampage. Thank you KC for picking up the 4th row tickets! We had a blast...(even though we didn't get a bobble head!) ;).....I learned 2 things...Prov Bruins=minor league & there are 3 periods in a game-w/a break in-between each. (Thank you Steve for explaining this to me! Niki, I'm sorry, I know you are disappointed...) After the game we stopped by The Cheesecake Factory in hopes to eat dessert there. Unfortunately it was PACKED so we decided to bring home our cheesecake & hot fudge sundaes which ended up not being a big deal. By the time we got home & ate our yummy dessert the 4 of us passed out!

KC & Jess walking down the streets of Providence...too cute! I'm so sneaky! ;)
KC dancing in hopes the camera man would catch him...



Cheese!....Yes Nat, I stole your scarf...well at least the idea of it!



Me & Steve @ the game...we were so close & right in the middle!
Jess & KC @ the game!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

um, you didn't know hockey consisted of 3 periods? do you live under a rock?