February 20, 2009

MY PARENTS ARE HERE!!!!! :)

Well not YET but in 30 mins they will be!!! I am sooooo excited!!! My parents-the infamous, Linda & Roy will be here in Rhode Island @ 2pm! They are coming to visit me & Steve for the weekend!!! I cannot wait to see them! They haven't been up here since the weekend of July 4th. We are going to show them around town more and show them our wedding venues! We are going to bring them to the church & our reception site! It's been so weird planning our big day w/ them over the phone & over email. I hope they love all of the locations as much as Steve & I do! :) On top of this we are going to our favorite place Fire & Ice in Providence for dinner this evening. Tomorrow we have our food tasting apt @ our hotel & our sample linen apt down the street from there. I am super stoked about the linen apt! We will get to see the funky/unique linens myself, Ashley & Natalie picked out! WOO HOO! I don't mean to brag but I have a feeling the combination is gonna look AWESOME!!! Any who...I better finish up my work for the day. I have sooooo much to do before I leave. Check back Monday for my next blog & photos from the weekend!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

oh my god, PLEASE take pictures of the linen mock up!!!!! i am DYING to see it put together!

Sharon said...

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!:)