February 20, 2009

TAG YOU'RE IT

I've been tagged..& if you are reading this, you have been tagged too! Go to your 2nd photo album & choose your favorite random photo. Then type up an explanation of the one you picked!

This is me and my buddy Justin. He is my lovely friend Amanda's boyfriend. I love this photo of us! It's actually one of my favorites. I think this was taken in the summer of 2006 on the streets of Adams Morgan or Georgetown. Probably in Adams Morgan after some late night jumbo slice pizza! Mmmm! Even though Justin is a lil crazy & a lil out there sometimes I consider him as one of my best friends. He has really been there for me over the years. He makes me laugh every time I talk to him or see him! Even though he pisses me off every now & then I can never stay mad at him for long!

I have listed a few things you may or may not know about Justin:

*He can fit into my jeans, yah we pretty much wear the same size. How do I know this? He has tried them on before. (I totally wish I could find this picture!!!)

*He has a tattoo on his arm that says "JLK", I harass him a lot about it bc I swear it looks like the word MILK from afar.

*He is a huge animal lover, him & Amanda pretty much own an in house pet store. Seriously.

*I used to be afraid of him in HS since I thought he was a "bad kid"...lil did I know, he was...& still is....what they call "special".

*I blame him but also thank him for introducing me to Mt. Dew.

*We were dared to make out back in 1999 @ West Virginia University. We didn't "match".

*Two words: Caramel Tan. (HA!)

Sooooo here's to you Justin Lee Kimmel aka NASTY aka JLK aka MENACE! And here's to our fabulous friendship! I miss you bud! COME VISIT!!! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE how your font and shirt color are coordinating! Only you would think of that Shannon. haha

Anonymous said...

LOVE this! All so true! haha, and the caramel tan... hilarious!!!!

Maybe he's born with it...
Maybe it's Maybeline! lol