February 2, 2009

I MISS MY GIRLS

Sooo 5 of my girl friends ventured out to David’s Bridal yesterday to try on the dresses I had picked for them! They captured a bunch of photos since I couldn’t be there to share the memories of that special day. I never imagined being so far from my girls while planning my wedding. Even though it’s been VERY exciting it’s been a bit hard not having them by my side throughout the planning process. I am SO thankful for those that made it out! It meant so much that they called me & took a bunch of pics so I could feel like I was there with them!!! I can only imagine how much fun they had at lunch & browsing around the store. They were probably the most silly bridesmaids there! ;)
Pamela-mommy to be...& Ash, my sis!
Nat, Em & Ash...
How awesome is this!?!?! Awe I miss you girls too!!!
YAY! Another shot w/ the signs! Best idea ever!
Insert me in the middle... ;)
Amanda & Nat...
Nice bling Em!
HA! Sooo freakin funny! Naughty!
Wow, holy huge burrito.
Hawt Amanda....just plain hawt.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I should have videotaped the whole day and put it on youtube. :)