February 10, 2009

HBO & SHOWTIME

I have been spoiled lately. I'll admit it.

1st...Last week HBO was in the office and took myself & ALL of my team members & more to restaurant 1149 in Warwick for lunch. This place was FABULOUS! Probably a bit pricey but well worth it since I didn't have to pay a cent!http://www.elevenfortyninerestaurant.com/




2nd....SHOWTIME was in the office today & took myself and a few of my team members out to lunch as well. We went to "The Grille On Main" in East Greenwich, RI. What a great place to eat & what a cute lil town right around the corner from my COX office. I have heard so much about this area. There are a bunch of boutiques, salons, restaurants, houses & more right on the water. I can't wait to go back in the Spring/Summer to just walk around & enjoy a day "out on the town"!

This is "The Grille On Main"...

This is some of the stuff I got from SHOWTIME along w/ a neat bag!



No comments: