February 16, 2009

VALENTINES DAY

I cant believe Valentines Day has come & gone…We had such a great day together! It will definitely go down in the books….
*Steve & KC made me & Jess breakfast in the morning….fruit smoothies, omelets, toast & bacon!
*After KC & Jess left I gave Steve his real card, homemade card & bags of candy…on the homemade card I put together a collage of pictures that described what his day entailed…yahtzee (his fav game), a movie, chicken parmesan (his fav meal) & a massage by me!
*We both got ready for the day & headed out the door to run errands…
*When I got into the car Steve handed me an envelope w/ a certificate inside for a manicure & pedicure (or my choice of something else) at the cute lil salon across the street! This made me cry! HA, I'm such a dork! I thought it was really sweet & PERFECT! I love getting pampered!
*We went to KAYS to pick up my family heirloom wedding band! The band was actually my Great Aunt's wedding band in 1952. When she passed away it was given to my Grandmother. My Grandmother passed it down to me (since I wanted it from the 1st day I laid eyes on it!!!) on my 25th birthday. I have only worn it a few times on my right hand on special occasions. KAYS checked the diamonds on it, re-tipped the prongs & thickened the band. It looks beautiful! I can't wait to wear it, not until our big day of course! ;)
*Bldg #19, Shopping @ Warwick Mall, "Mall Chinese" (our fav kind of Chinese food!), Babies R Us (no, not for us but for Pam & Joe!), The Christmas Tree Shop, a trip to the gas station so he could give me a lesson on how to put air in my tires…HA! & then Wal-Mart for a lil more shopping!
*We got back home unloaded all of our bags & I made him his Chicken Parm dinner! I am so proud of myself! It was so easy & sooo yummy! Props to me! (Let me know if you want the recipe!)
*TV, DVR & a massage for my lover…
That about wraps up our fabulous day! It was so nice just spending time with each other….very memorable I might say!!!


The mani/pedi certificate Steve got me! So excited to schedule my apt!
The outcome of the chicken parm...
Fruit Smoothies!
Steve & KC fixing us girls breakfast in our kitchen! Awwwe!
Me, making dinner...
All of the chicken parm ingrediants...
Cute vday sprinkles I found @ Target...
The cookies I made for Steve, my boss, my co-workers & friends...

2 comments:

Care said...

ok, that looks good and I love a good new recipe. Email it to me. :) Looks like a fun weekend!

Anonymous said...

I don't recall getting any v-day cookies and I think I am your friend.... ;o)
Love you...em hehe