February 27, 2009

JOHNNNNNYYYYY!!! :)

Hi (2nd cousin) Johnny!!!

This blog's for you! ;) I am so THANKFUL your triple bypass surgery went well yesterday! I am extremely relieved. I thought about you alllllllll day. Mom called Steve (since my cell is currently drenched in coffee-see a few blogs below) to let us know you were A-O-K. I spoke w/ my parents last night & they filled me in on the good news! Stuff like this is sooo scary... :( I am glad the doctors found out you needed this operation before anything bad happened. I am so thankful for that as well...Dad mentioned to me that you wished you had a laptop in the hospital to read my blog while in bed! Too funny! That made me smile & laugh! How cool that you continue to read my entries! YAY! Take care of yourself & rest up! We can't wait to see you at our wedding in September!!! Miss you lots! Hope all is well in Tennessee! :)

(EM: You know how to "say" the title of this blog while using your hands...PS: Gingerrrrr!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA! JOHHHNNNNY! :o)
A shout out from me to Johnny I am glad your surgery went well and it sounds like it was fairly 'routine' and uneventful(well as routine as triple bypass can be!)
Oh and littles I was totally saying "ginger, GINGER" Las night... just like him ;o)...hehe...
Love you :o)
Em

Anonymous said...

oh and by las... i meant to put LasT :o) ha