February 6, 2009

GIRLS NIGHT

Here are the photos from girls night @ Crystal's place! While we were there we also celebrated Sue's birthday! All of us had such a blast while the boys hung out at the local sports bar & down the street at Sue & Bryan's house! (Thank you for having us Crystal!) As you can see we had some fun w/ the camera that evening, drank a bit, played cards, pigged out, talked about marriages, break ups, boys, girls, 1st dance songs ect...Crystal even showed us her sweet dance moves! ;) I'm looking forward to my next girls night sometime soon.

I think this one is funny! I love how Crystal is peering over the table.
OH yah....UGGS galore!!! ;)


Me w/ the birthday girl Sue!
A sweet moment between sisters....AWE.
I wonder if Tom knows? ;)

The super duper host Crystal!
Heidi's Marilyn Monroe pose over Crystal's heated grate! She did it perfectly!

I tried...Heidi was better!
Lauren came out to CT!

My favorite of the night...

YUMMY food!

Cheers!!!
Butt to butt.
Annnd squat.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

um. the picture of you holding the cosmo or whatever, clinging to your phone and making that face is my favorite picture of you ever.

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

looks like so much fun! And all of you in your Uggs are so cute :)