February 13, 2009

~*~HAPPY (early) VALENTINES DAY~*~

HAPPY (early) VALENTINES DAY STEVEN!!!
I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!
As I have told you many times before...you have the key to my heart. XOXO

For my readers...HAPPY (early) VALENTINES DAY to you too!!! I hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend filled w/ love & laughter!.....What are our weekend plans might you wonder? Here's the schedule...
FRI: Providence Bruins Ice Hockey Game w/ KC & Jess...then Cheesecake Factory for dessert!
SAT: VALENTINES DAY :) TBD...
SUN: Wedding registry @ Crate & Barrel w/ Coreen...then Cat Country’s Snowball “Go Red for Women” concert (Artists: Jessica Andrews, Jamie O'Neal, Dean Brody & Jason Michael Carroll) w/ Bryan, Sue, Jesse, Crystal & Nick!

Now I wonder...what are YOUR plans???



P.S. HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH!

No comments: